Sunday, February 3, 2008

More people running on Ron Paul's platform

I had written earlier of Ron Paul supporters running for their State and Congress seats. I came across a much longer list of such people today. I'll profile a few.

Here is Theodore TerboLizard from California's 4th Congressional district.



Linda Goldthorpe, running in Michigan, has this to say on her blog:
"I have been a Libertarian-leaning closet-Republican for years, too embarrassed about the neo-con agenda to admit my affiliation. Dr. Paul’s candidacy gave me the nerve to claim the party again."

B.J. Lawson in North Carolina's 4th District has an impressive resume and a bunch of posts on Ron Paul.



You can find the full list on the Ron Paul Forum. And I am sure there are many more not listed there!

No comments: